The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials, under normal residential use and conditions, for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. The manufacturer agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge. Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
• Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
• Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
• Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, or shipping damage
• Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
• Normal wear and tear
• Damages incurred during assembly or maintenance
• Any used, previously displayed items
Submit a request to our customer service team and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.